Bridge Commercial Real Estate provides a range of Commercial leasing, Property management, Asset management Construction & development management services for our clients. These services are delivered by teams working across multiple divisions from east to west coast.
When we’re recruiting we look for people who we believe will thrive in this environment, prioritizing quick thinking, passion and communication skills above specific qualifications. So whether you’re a recent graduate, have been working for a few years or a seasoned professional, if you’re excited about the potential of working at Bridge Commercial Real Estate, we’re interested in hearing from you.
Our culture, built on teamwork, excellence and diversity, provides opportunities for everyone to have an important impact on the building of our businesses.
As a global business, our people come from all over the world and represent different nationalities, educational backgrounds and life experiences. We welcome their unique perspectives, their energy and ideas and their willingness to learn as well as to teach.
- Your compensation will be reviewed annually and may consist of salary, discretionary compensation, and certain local allowances, where applicable.
- Compensation is determined by a number of factors, including the firm’s performance, divisional performance and individual performance.
- We spend a great deal of time ensuring that people are compensated appropriately and we aim to provide highly competitive pay levels over the long term.
HEALTH CARE, INSURANCE AND OTHER BENEFITS
Bridge Commercial Real Estate provides a variety of benefits that vary by region but generally include the following features:
- Health care: a choice of medical plans, as well as prescription drug, vision and dental care plans
- Insurance: life, disability and sickness, and business travel accident insurance plans
- Holiday and vacation policies: a competitive offering of vacation time, generally based on employee status and years of service